Simple raspberry chocolate cheesecake recipe
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200g room temperature butter
- 200g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 120g flour
- 600g room temperature cream cheese
- 100g sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
Raspberry Whipped Cream:
- 2 DL heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 300g frozen and thawed raspberries
Take a 10″ cake pan and prep it with butter and parchment paper.
To make brownie base:
- Melt the dark chocolate (I shamefully melted it in the microwave)
- Mix together the room temperature butter with the sugar until creamy
- Add one egg at a time to the mix, mixing well after each addition
- Sift flour into the mix and finally add in the melted dark chocolate
- Pour mix into prepared cake pan
To make the cheesecake:
- Mix together the room temperature cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla extract
- Carefully add in one egg at a time, mixing well after each addition
- Carefully pour the batter of the cheesecake layer on top of the brownie layer in the pan.
Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 338 F.
I open the oven door and let the cake cool down a little before removing it compleley. I then let it sit on the counter and reach room temperature before placing it in the fridge for at least 4 hours. I recommend letting it cool in the refrigerator overnight.
To make the raspberry whipped cream:
- Whip together the heavy whipping cream with sugar
- Add the thawed raspberries
Cover the cake in the raspberry cream and decorate with fresh raspberries or chocolate.