Thank you Martha Stewart for teaching me how to make ice cream without an ice cream machine! It takes only four ingredients and 6 hours of patience (waiting for it in the freezer).
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp bourbon whiskey
- Stir together the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and bourbon in a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, whisk the heavy cream until stiff peaks form
- Fold the whipped heavy cream into the condensed milk mixture
- Pour into a loaf pan, put into the freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours
I added raisins to my ice cream before I froze it- (I really love vanilla raisin ice cream from Estonia) trying my best to imitate one of my favorite childhood treats!