Super easy peasy pumpkin cheesecake recipe!
Ingredients for crust:
- 190 grams of graham crackers or tea biscuits
- 5 tbsp butter (room temp)
- 1 tbsp sugar
Ingredients for cake:
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- whipped cream (I make my own- heavy whipping cream with confectioners sugar)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Crush your graham crackers and mix with the butter and 1 tbsp of sugar. Press into springform pan and bake for 5 min. Set aside.
- To make cheesecake, cream the cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Then add eggs, pumpkin and the spices until creamy.
- Pour into crust and bake for about 60 min.
- Allow cheesecake to come to room temperature before placing into refrigerator.
- Allow cake to set overnight and decorate with whipped cream!
I make my own whipped cream, I don’t like the pre-packaged stuff. I use a small carton of heavy whipping cream and add a tsp of confectioners sugar and let my mixer beat until stiff. Then you can put into a piping bag with a fancy tip and go to town!